Major Work Performed
- Designed & constructed a new Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
- Designed & built-out a new executive-level office space.
- Evaluated & created an inventory, including a unique numerical labeling scheme, of all electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems on the White House Campus.
- Designed & installed an upgraded LED lighting system.
- Designed & installed a security system for all blast doors in the building.
HMC completed a number of key projects across several disciplines in the New Executive Office Building.
Click here to enlarge photo >
C o n t a c t Us
8900 Edgeworth Drive, Unit D,
Capitol Heights, MD 20743
M-F: 8am - 5pm, S-S, 9am - 1pm
Ask a Question or Request a Quote
Current Employment Opportunities
HVAC Technician –
Journeyman License / Certification