Major Work Performed
- Conducted a comprehensive review of all campus tunnel fire doors.
- Installed magnetic fire door release devices.
- Connected the magnetic door holders to the existing fire alarm system so that the door holders would release to allow the doors to close in the event of an emergency.
- Purchased and installed smoke detectors on all required doors.
- Smoke detectors programmed to the existing fire alarm system.
HMC conducted a comprehensive review of all fire doors throughout the campus tunnel system. Based on this review, magnetic release devices and smoke detectors were installed and integrated into the existing fire alarm system thus enhancing fire safety on the campus.
C o n t a c t Us
8900 Edgeworth Drive, Unit D,
Capitol Heights, MD 20743
M-F: 8am - 5pm, S-S, 9am - 1pm
Ask a Question or Request a Quote
Current Employment Opportunities
HVAC Technician –
Journeyman License / Certification